Thursday, January 8, 2009

Large Size Prints....50% off!

My first special of the New Year!!!!!!!! All large prints 16"x20" and larger (you want a specific size, name it, I can probably get it) will be 50% off, from now to February 15th. E-mail me for a quote. Remember that this special is for prints, not canvas, but of course a print is much less expensive. So, if you were hoping for that beautiful large size portrait, but aren't ready to make the investment of a canvas, the print is the way to go. Contact me if you have an image that I have taken, that you want in a large size, or if you need to schedule an appointment for me to capture that perfect image for your large size wall portrait. We will get in done for you....with a 50% savings... How's that for a great start to a new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment