Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Designing Fun!

I was asked to create a really cute, custom, photo birthday invitation for my friend Addisen's 2nd birthday. Addisen's mom decided to send in a snaphot for me to use on the invite. I prefer to take the picture myself, but often as a busy mom, we find we don't have time for that last minute photo session....either of us(although I will always try)! So, with my snapshot, themed scans and some fun background papers, I find myself immersed in Photo Shop CS2. Always a challenge for me, since I choose to learn through experience rather than books. But I feel the end result was perfect. It is themed just the way Addisen requested, and still conveys her sweet pink and purple personality! I hope Addisen and mommy like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment