Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bellies and Grads

Hey there!

So, I know I am still behind, but I'm giving a valiant effort, I swear! Between birthdays, graduations and my recent obsession with the Twilight Saga, I have seemed to have lost track of all time!

Backtrack to mid May with me..........


I met with one of my nearest and dearest friends for some belly pics. She is anticipating the arrival of her little slugger very soon. Check out that perfect bump!
So exciting!!!!!!





The following week I was off to Windansea Beach in La Jolla for some Senior Portraits. Wow! I was a bit shocked when I met my subject for the afternoon. She was stunning! Made for a pretty painless session.


Congrats to you J on your graduation!
I am so lucky to have the greatest clients around.
Stay tuned for my two "Baby's First Year" sessions from the end of May.










No comments:

Post a Comment