Monday, June 1, 2009

Senior Session and Vegas Wedding

So I am way behind on my posts again, but I will attempt to catch up a little at a time.


In April I did a Senior session for my friend who is graduating next week. We got some awesome shots! I was really impressed...it never hurts to have the perfect subject, though!
Check it!


I love this one. It was a gloomy day and the sky was totally blown-out white in this image, so I got creative with with my photoshop brushes and turned the sky blue. Not very natural looking, but I think it is fun!










Next, it was off to Vegas Baby!!!!!

This wedding was great, I found myself a little worn out by the end of the night, because it was a FULL DAY of wedding fun!

Here are a few of my many faves.....







OK, so I still have alot to catch you up on, but this was a good start, right? I'm off to bed. Garrett has his first day of preschool tomorrow. sniff, sniff











No comments:

Post a Comment